Privateer Press presents a video tutorial showing you the ins and outs of War Room, the first official utility app released for WARMACHINE and HORDES!
- Full Card Display: Model stat cards are shown exactly as they are printed, so players can reference them easily and with the same confidence as printed cards.
- Army Creation Workshop: Players can select their faction and game size and then choose their warcasters or warlocks, warjacks or warbeasts, units, solos, and battle engines to create army lists—all within the War Room application.
- In-Game Damage Tracking: In-game damage tracking will give players immediate and easily accessible information on every fighting model in their command.
- Rules Reference: A built-in comprehensive rules reference allows players to check any rule quickly and easily and get back to the game.
- In-Game List Sharing: Lists will be sharable between every player using War Room in the same game so they can quickly access each other’s model status and abilities, allowing players to keep their focus on the tabletop action.
- Turn Clock: This optional player-initiated feature allows players to keep individual turns fast but fairly apportioned.
The base app is a free download and includes all the stat cards from WARMACHINE: Prime Mk II and HORDES: Primal Mk II. It also includes model stat cards from the WARMACHINE Two-Player Battle Box and a special selection of Mercenary, Minion, and Retribution of Scyrah models.
Full faction decks for both WARMACHINE and HORDES will be available as additional downloads for $6.99. Every deck will include all currently released stat cards for that faction as well as new model updates for the life of the current rules set.
Technical Support: [email protected]