Forged in the fires of conflict, the Iron Kingdoms is a fantastic realm where magic and technology have combined to shape the landscape of war.
Dominating the field of battle are the warcasters—powerful individuals who have mastered both arcane and martial combat, and who possess the singular ability to command the mightiest warriors of the Iron Kingdoms—titanic steam-powered automatons known as warjacks. Their consciousness magically linked, the warcaster and her warjacks possess the power of a small army. When leading an army, they are unstoppable.
Take control of a warcaster and an army of devastating warjacks and soldiers in this action-packed 32 mm tabletop miniatures game set in the steam-powered fantasy world of the Iron Kingdoms.
WARMACHINE: Prime thrusts you into this war-ravaged world with:
- Complete core rules for the game, packed with examples to illustrate key concepts.
- In-depth histories of the powers of the Iron Kingdoms and the conflicts that have shaped them, from the noble nation of Cygnar and the conquest-driven empire of Khador to the nightmare domain of Cryx and beyond.
- A selection of detailed model profiles and game stats for the powerful characters, warjacks, and soldiers to help you muster a customized army for combat.
- An instructional painting and hobby guide that will show you how to bring both your miniatures and your tabletop battlefield to life.
- A summary of the rules for HORDES, the fully compatible companion game that shows the savage side of the Iron Kingdoms.
CHARGE INTO WARMACHINE AND DISCOVER BATTLE LIKE NEVER BEFORE!