No Quarter Magazine Content Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting content to Privateer Press’ No Quarter Magazine. This document will walk you through the process and let you know exactly what to expect.
Please be aware that your material may not be accepted and that your submission does not prevent Privateer Press from publishing similar material even if your submission is rejected.
All content submitted to No Quarter Magazine requires the following steps:
- Review these guidelines.
- Complete and copy the query form below into an email. Email the form to [email protected]
- Wait patiently for a response to your query.
- If your query is accepted, agree and sign the submission terms PDF. Mail the completed and signed form to:
Attn: No Quarter Submissions
Privateer Press, Inc. 13434 NE 16th Street, Suite 120
Bellevue, WA 98005
- Submit a full manuscript only if you are contacted by an editor.
- Wait patiently for a response to your submission. If you have not heard from an editor within 6 weeks, you may send a short email regarding the status of your submission.
DO submit the following types of content:
- Photos of painted Privateer Press miniatures.
- Innovative scenarios and campaigns for our tabletop miniatures games.
- Original illustrations and art depicting characters or scenes from Privateer Press products.
- Tactical and army-building articles for WARMACHINE and HORDES.
- Hobby, scenery, or painting articles focusing on how-to and instructional content.
- Reports from large events and tournaments focusing on Privateer Press products.
DO NOT submit the following types of content:
- New Warcasters, Warlocks, units, factions, or other miniature game piece ideas.
- Rule changes or other substantial alterations to existing products.
- Narrative fiction. We are not currently accepting submissions for fiction of any type.
- Hobby or modeling content that uses parts from competing miniature lines.