Privateer Press, Inc. (privateerpress.com) is an award-winning publisher of games and game supplements based in Bellevue, WA. We produce the acclaimed WARMACHINE® and HORDES® tabletop miniatures wargames, the Monsterpocalypse® pre-painted miniatures game, the Iron Kingdoms® Full Metal Fantasy and Iron Kingdoms® Unleashed roleplaying games, the Undercity™ and Widower’s Wood™ adventure board games, and the LEVEL 7® survival-horror board game line. We also publish the bimonthly No Quarter™ magazine and the Formula P3™ hobby tool and paint range in addition to the other products in our catalog. We are focused on producing the finest gaming products on the market today as we continue to build and expand the richness of our games and settings. We are in search of great people who are enthusiastic about producing engaging and enjoyable experiences and who can appreciate the inherent beauty of giant steam-powered robots smashing each other to pieces.
We are a hard-working crew who derive satisfaction from a job well done. We work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and we seek a highly motivated individual with AMAZING attention to detail to support our production of high-quality miniatures in our resin mold making department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The resin mold maker is a full-time entry-level position. The primary duties are to assist the resin mold making department. These duties include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning masters
• Spruing masters for mold lay-up
• Designing mold lay-up schemes for difficult parts
• Troubleshooting mold performance problems
• Minimizing material usage and labor costs
• Maximizing efficiency of molds and their creation
• Soliciting feedback from casting department to improve molds
• Other duties as necessary
• Must be able to work in our Bellevue location
• Capable of working both individually and collaboratively
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Action oriented with ability to complete tasks quickly and thoroughly
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong 3-D visual manipulation
• High manual dexterity and steady hands
• Great eye for detail and high quality standards
• High visual acuity for parts inspection (QA)
• Basic math skills
• Mold making/RTV mold making experience
• Must be able to stand, lift and bend for 8 hours each day
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Start Date: Immediate
Compensation: This is an entry-level hourly position.
1) Prepare a resume of no more than two pages. The filename of the resume should be your first and last name separated by an underscore, and it must be in .doc or .PDF format. Example: John_Doe.doc
2) Compose a cover letter of no more than one page. The filename of the cover letter should be your first and last name followed by “CL”, all separated by underscores. The file must be in .doc or .PDF format. Example: John_Doe_CL.doc
3) Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], and make sure the subject line says “Resin Mold Maker—[your name].” Example: Resin Mold Maker—John Doe.